Working with finance functions to simplify, standardise and automate processes and sustainable compliance and controls.
Operational performance is often taken for granted at the company and functional level. However, without continuous review improving or simply maintaining performance is a challenging task, and one that can have serious repercussions on an organisations’ ability to compete.
Finance has a key role to play in operational performance. Finance should underpin and support the operations of a business from strategy to performance evaluation – such as; detailed costing, pricing, performance analysis and scorecards, profitability and project analysis, and process management
Taking a unique approach to ‘lean’ performance implementation and utilising an extensive set of process benchmarks and evaluation techniques, Novo Altum delivers the support to ensure our clients never miss an opportunity to improve their business performance.
Our market leading capabilities include:
- Detailed analytics and dashboards on business performance – monthly/ quarterly against plan.
- Detailed understanding of the costs of business, whether suppliers, OPEX (including ABC analysis) or CAPEX.
- Pricing models, including competitor analysis.
- Business process mapping, including costing and lean.
- Product management – lifecycle, costing, profitability reporting.
- Project management – Stage reporting, milestone management, project profitability.
- Revenue assurance.