London, United Kingdom
Job ID: ADSDLO080616A
As a Senior Partner you will be responsible for:
- Business ownership and management
- Growth and winning
- Leadership of clients and teams in the Novo Altum organisation
- Precision delivery oversight
Operating as a Senior Partner with ownership for managing the finance transformation (FT) practice reporting to the Founding Partner and Leadership team.
- Generating profitable revenue – managing business development for the FT practice, developing lasting relationships with clients, through business development and account management leadership
- Owning, developing and marketing service line offerings
- Owning, identifying, developing thought leadership initiatives for the FT practice
- Building, leading and developing a strong FT practice team
- Accountable for establishing cohesive and committed ways for all teams within the FT practice to work closely and effectively together
- Working with Head of Talent to recruit and build high calibre teams
- Working with the Head of Talent to provide development opportunities, recognition and reward for individuals at all levels in the FT practice
- Managing a business – actively contributing to the ongoing development of the FT practice and assumes operational responsibility and accountability for assignments and delivery teams
To realise your true potential within our organisation, you must have a true consultative approach and a desire to become a trusted Advisor to all levels within a client. You must have the appetite to build a practice line business within a niche, agile Consulting firm and be accountable for all this involves.
A Senior Partner will have proven experience of providing real impact within businesses and internally within a firm, plus a desire to help transform the finance and/or risk functions of some of the world’s most respected organisations.
- 14 years+ PQE in industry and consulting
- Currently working in either a Big 4 or, global management consultancy firm – with an appropriate finance or risk background, a track record of project delivery, business development and demonstrable skills in a specific area of financial management
Prerequisite Skills / Experience
- Possess specific, deep and demonstrable expertise in the following areas:
- Programme & Change Management – Planning through Execution
- Finance Function & Accounting Operations, Financial Management & Management Accounting
- Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Management Reporting
- Risk Management
- Compliance, Conduct and/or Regulatory Management
- Core Consulting Competencies Required:
- Passion to deliver a superior & different quality of service
- Desire to grow and manage a business with new ideas on how to do it
- Strong commercial acumen
- Own a demonstrable commitment to quality
- Able to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise
- Leadership skills
- Strong relationship builder and stakeholder management
- Work with focus and maintain a clear sense of direction
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Pragmatic approach
- Up to date with key technical and functional skills. Able to enable others to do the same
- The desire to contribute as a member of the Senior Management team
- Primary Degree (2.1) or above, from a leading university
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA or ACCA
Performance based bonus.
Above average salary.
Because there is such a thing.
Work with the best and learn from the best.
An opportunity to have a piece of our success.
Bank Station is on our doorstep.
to the London Bridge from our office.
Snacks & Beverages
on hand and just down the hall.
Training & Development
To help you reach your full potential.
Generous Vacation Package
27 days + 3 to use between Christmas & New Year.
|Job Category||Advisory, Corporate|