Janada Dunbar joins our talented advisory team.
Alumni from Deloitte, Janada has over 10 years finance experience as a certified chartered accountant with extensive capability within finance, change and transformation work in both the corporate and financial services environment.
1. What was the last gift you gave someone?
The last gift I can remember (and not counting Christmas) is a birthday trip to Barcelona, Andorra, and Argelès-sur-Mer in South West France.
2. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
I love singing so picking just one song is a challenge! My current song of the month is Attendre by Celine Dion so it would have to be that (not sure French songs would qualify though).
3. What was your favourite food when you were a child?
As a child I truly hated food. At some point I only ate rice krispies or baked beans and my poor mother had to indulge for fear I would starve.
4. What’s your favourite outdoor activity, and what is it about it that you like so much?
I love visiting historical sites – castles, monuments, ruins, graveyards, etc. They are steeped in history and tell such stories! I feel completely transported to a different time.
5. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Climbed up too many trees – usually after I knew I had done something naughty and didn’t want to be found by my mother.